POLAR 92 EMC Zero Digits

Discussion in 'Cutters and Trimmers' started by Danyrton, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Danyrton

Danyrton Member

I am checking a polar guillotine. Everything is correct except for the encoder position digits. When I send position, the machine places the square in the middle of the table and the digits change as they normally do, but it does not send the measurement, which appears in the display is: 00000 ------ 00000 ------00000-----00000 changes between these digits and then stays at 00000 and does nothing else, I already discarded the encoder, the display card , and most of the cards with the exception of HR, AR, SPE that are not compatible with the machine where I am discarding, thank you, I am waiting for your answers, I forgot to take photos

2. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Good day:
    1) First test the regulated power supply in the Keyboard -display : +5Vdc +9Vdc tolerance 0.7% up or down.
    2) Test the LEDs in the TAM board:
    LED Vl ON or OFF Flashing during backgauge movement
    LED V2 ON or OFF Counting forward
    LED V3 OFF will light up for approx. 0.5 sec. while passing reference point, IF this step is NOT working
    a) test : check connections cables between lenght measuring system and CU unit.
    b) Replace computer AR +TAM

3. Danyrton

Danyrton Member

Thanks for answering. The machine does carry out the entire sequence, but when the HR card is not inserted, 2 EMC-HR 10.8.82 - I and V memories are failing, Thank You

4. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Please indicate if you did this Steps????

Good day:
    1) First test the regulated power supply in the Keyboard -display : +5Vdc +9Vdc tolerance 0.7% up or down.
    2) Test the LEDs in the TAM board:
    LED Vl ON or OFF Flashing during backgauge movement
    LED V2 ON or OFF Counting forward
    LED V3 OFF will light up for approx. 0.5 sec. while passing reference point, IF this step is NOT working
    a) test : check connections cables between lenght measuring system and CU unit.
    b) Replace computer AR +TAM

Moznabin1 likes this.
  5. Danyrton

Danyrton Member

Hello, if the steps are carried out correctly, and as indicated when the HR card is not placed, I put the measurement unit, the cable and the TAM card in another machine and they work fine; the HR card has faults. I am looking for a machine that has the same card to copy the I and V memories

Moznabin1 likes this.
  6. Moznabin1

Moznabin1 Member

Your solution is really good.

7. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

ok. thank you

Proceed.

Moznabin1 likes this.