Polar 92 emc guillotine

Discussion in 'Cutters and Trimmers' started by Eric.K, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Eric.K

Eric.K Member

Hi guys, am seeking some advice on how to move my Polar 92 EMC Guillotine,, now, I need to relocate to a new print shop, problem is that most guys are saying that I have to detatch the back gauge table extension from the vertical frame, must this be done or there's another way around it?

2. coricdado

coricdado Senior Member

hehe same thing with my big Wohlenberg .. also moving to a new print shop in and the size of the machines have to disconnect the last plate that passes through the box all the way forward .. problem is that the plate along the bottom of the cables go and now it all dissembling to remain in the framework of a plate of the motor and then remains unconnected .. I think that these boards too big and too heavy to be transported assembled .. or am I wrong?
    I have to disassemble it for another reason .. because I'm in one piece can not go outside the door of the old halls ..
    Now as for your problem I do not know how the board is connected to the frame .. for me is associated with only two screws .. and therefore would not dare transported by the assembled ..

It is my difficult experience :( heh

3. Eric.K

Eric.K Member

Coricdado, sorry for the situation, I guess I will have to do it then coz its too fragile I have to remove the motors plus the cables, I think its a straight matter, now that I have found out that I can't move it as one unit, however, my boards will have to be disconnected and transported separately, I have two bolts holding the plate to the vertical frame so it can easily snap, lets enjoy moving the babies, safe move bro, safety first.

4. coricdado

coricdado Senior Member

exactly. same situation hehe

5. cuadra

cuadra Previous User

i have instruction but i will charge. reach me: ercupa@turbonett.com.ni

sincerely. God bless you

ing.ernesto cuadra
    managua, nicaragua

6. Coloured paper

Coloured paper Senior Member

Before somebody sell or buy - the first question would be, which EMC machine you have. Maybe you have a machine number. Everything else is not correct.

7. cuadra

cuadra Previous User

YES I HAVE EMC manual in SPANISH , and service manual IN ENGLISH. email:ercupa@turbonett.com.ni

sincerely. God bless you

ing.ernesto cuadra
    managua, nicaragua.

8. superteto

superteto Previous User