Polar 78E Positioning Issues

Discussion in 'Cutters and Trimmers' started by LarryGR, Apr 10, 2015.

1. LarryGR

LarryGR New Member

My Polar 78E sometimes has trouble closing out the following error when moving to a programmed position. Is anyone aware of a parameter that will allow you to change the in-position band, or see what it is currently set at?

2. Coloured paper

Coloured paper Senior Member

Looks like you get the error message "position not achieved 79"?

In a machine E version you do not have parameters you may change. But this is anyway not really helpful.
    The only thing an operator can do good or wrong is greasing. Either no greasing at all or much too much, both is not good. In the operating manual you find the instruction.
    Usually a service-engineer will check the machine and can tell what’s wrong. You do not have a programming tool for the frequency converter. You do not know which components are involved in this function and in this situation. The list of possible trouble is long and even if I give you a big instruction, it would not really help.
    I would suggest asking Heidelberg or binderytech.com, both are okay.

Coloured paper

iman likes this.
  3. John Mwasa wagogo

John Mwasa wagogo New Member

I have similar issue on my polar it displaces 79 and not accurate measurements
    Help me solve this issue jmwaasa@gmail.com is my email.
    I thought i should change the batteries how about programming it nolonger stores the measurements
    Olz help