Polar 115EMC backguage erratic in auto

Discussion in 'Cutters and Trimmers' started by Mike Fiedler, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Mike Fiedler

Mike Fiedler New Member

I have a sporadic issue with the backguage moving to next position after the cut, while clamp is still down. Conversely, At times, the next move will have to be initiated by pushing the button even though it is in automatic. I have virtually no electrical documentation for this machine.

2. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi good day:
    Please test the cut button and connection: S28A+B Left and Right According to the schematic and wiring diagrams
    S28a Cut button right : N.C Led diode V6 LIT in electronic board HK
    S28b Cut button left ; N.C Led diode V7 Lit in electronic board HK
    S28a Cut button right : N.O Led diode V8 Lit in electronic board HK
    S28b Cut button left: N.O Led diode V9 Lit in electronic board HK
    Let me know.
    Blessing
    superchock@yandex.com
    Mobile+WhatsApp:+505 8861 1441

3. Mike Fiedler

Mike Fiedler New Member

Thanks for the reply. Both switches and connections are sound. LED’s respond accordingly. To be clear, while in automatic after the cut cycle is complete, the back gauge will try to move to it’s next position before the clamp raises. And again, quite intermittently. Other times the back guage fails to move after the clamp raises until initiating the move via pushing the button.
    Thanks again

4. Mike Fiedler

Mike Fiedler New Member

Also I should probably make a correction. I have a 115EMC and 115 EM. This is actually on the EM.

5. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi:
    I would like to know and be confident that you test very well.
    1) Since this contacts has a Time delay in the electronic board, if a) bad contact for faulty contacts in limit switch from cut button or b) dirty or loose connection in CU15 - 8 Wires for Cut buttons , Please review carefully.
    You indicate that youo do Not have electrical documentation.
    2) If everything is right in Topic # 1, Please test : When the clamp has returned to upper rest position , the locking valve is not swith Off ( LED V12 IAR Remain ON ): Test the Switch Sensor +s309 sensor CU 13.6+CU13.3 + B29 (does not acknowledge the rest position of Clamp) Connector CU11.1 (+24Vdc) + CU 11 .5.+ CU11.3
    Let me know.
    Blessing
    superchock@yandex.com
    Mobile+WhatsApp:+505 8861 1441