POLAR 115 E error message

Discussion in 'Cutters and Trimmers' started by motaz, Aug 30, 2015.

1. motaz

motaz Member

Dears

my Polar 115 E gives me the errors 128,34,28... how to fix this error messages.
    Has someone the manual error message for this machine?

thank you.........

2. Coloured paper

Coloured paper Senior Member

Hi motaz!

The number 128 means cut buttons faulty. This is easy to fix, just change the cut buttons.
    The other numbers are normal text and an error
    The number 34 means “TC” for total cuts. This is a normal text in case you use the function Eltrotact.
    The number 28 means “program information”. This is a head line in one of the windows.
    I have never seen this text together with a number on the screen. Are you sure the numbers are correct.

If the numbers are in the screen the situation is not logic. You should not see this numbers. Maybe there is a short circuit in the moment you try to cut.
    Do you have this messages one after the other? Or do they show up on their own and without any relation to each other.

Coloured paper

3. motaz

motaz Member

hi cp,
    Thanks for your assistance,i have three Polar 115 E machines, But sadly I do not have Manual of error codes and Polar Technical Data .so will be highly appreciative if you send it to me.
    My mail address is:
    motazalbadry@gmail.com

thanks.

4. Coloured paper

Coloured paper Senior Member

The error message list does not give you anything. Maybe it would be even confusing. You guidance. You tell the problem and I try to help.
    Coloured paper

Nouman Javed Hakim Kh likes this.

5. Alfaro

Alfaro Member

@Coloured paper
    Hello, I have an issue with my Polar 115 PF cutting machine. When I turn it on it just shows a white blank screen while making noise that is nonstop. I can't see anything in the white screen or get past it. Do you know what might be causing this issue. Please and would really appreciate the help. Thank you.