Outsource Printing in China to cut your cost!!!

Discussion in 'Internet Outsourcing Options & Experiences' started by printinginchina, Aug 19, 2010.

1. printinginchina

printinginchina Member

You know that the cost of Printing in China is big lower than EU cos the cheap labor!

Try to outsource your printing business to us, you can find more info about our Printing Company in my signature!!!

2. RichardK

RichardK Senior Member

Yep! Just kiss goodbye to your home print industry at the same time.

OkiTech likes this.
  3. johnboy

johnboy Member

I would rather not, buy cheap, buy twice!

4. printinginchina

printinginchina Member

to johnboy,
    cheap not means low quality
    cheap because of the cheap labor in China!!!

China is the printing base of the world~~~

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  5. RichardK

RichardK Senior Member

China has the worst record of employee care and human rights in the modern world.

Would I want to take advantage of that?...hmmm let me think...not while I have a hole in my a$$

Buy local and keep local business alive.

OkiTech likes this.
  6. printinginchina

printinginchina Member

to Rich

This is business, not politics~~~ :)

most of those famous brands all labeled with "Made-in-China" ....

so don't do business with your political view!!!

7. RichardK

RichardK Senior Member

Spoken like a true capitalist.

I wouldn't mind cross quoting for print jobs with China except for the fact that the playing field isn't level.

Health and safety, environmental guidelines and salaries in the far east all may as well belong to another planet - and so it is unfair advantage.

What about the environmental cost involved in transporting your print to other countries?

Co2 emissions and carbon footprint must mean very little to you or your enduser.

And the cheap labour thing won't last...especially when your labour force realises that the true level of salaries is far higher they'll begin to demand more as time goes on.

8. printinginchina

printinginchina Member

so the point is: we are doing business, you are talking about politics,
    BTW: I'm not capitalist, just a staff want more oders~~~ :)

All your said is true, but it's only the truth, not business, right???
    It's not my problem, it's the Big China's problem, what can I do???
    Also I can post thread in forums said that the salaries is bad , the enviroment is bad , the human rights is bad ... all bad in China,

But everything is changing in China... the human right, the enviroment... to be better! You should know and take care of this...
    Yes, maybe it's the status in China, but we are working hard on it... just like other EU countries, all from young to mature... right????

and now back to our printing factory, it's in Shenzhen Guangdong, the most open city in China, the wage standard is the highest in China, we work 8 hours a day, and two days off every week...

also we have passed the ISO certificates and enviroment protection certificates, step up efforts to curb global warming by reducing emissions of greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide, we use recycledpaper,beam*ink, introduced flexographic printing technology...and etc......

that means you can satisfy with us... :)

and what next???

The next is business is going on... and on....

9. RichardK

RichardK Senior Member

By unecessarily transporting goods all over the planet? In actual fact your company is contributing to global warming.

The use of recycled paper constitutes nothing more than lip service to environmental issues. It is the most energy intensive paper-production process I know of. As for the bleaches used to de-ink previously printed paper where do you think that ends up? Yep, straight into the ocean. How environmentally friendly.

So I think rather than save a few $$ on a print job that is printed halfway round the world I'd rather get to know my local supplier.

10. printinginchina

printinginchina Member

To Rich

there is only prejudice in your eyes and in your mind~~~

so how about your local printing companies?
    How about the war in Afghanistan?
    how about the war in Iraq?
    How about the human rights in those countries?
    How about those industry's machines invented in your EU countries?
    How about the industrial age of your country?
    How about the enviroment and human rights in yours industrial age?
    How about your shamed history of invading other countries?

I'v told you this is just business but not politics... if you want talk about this politics topic, please go to another forum....

I think you never been in China before.....right?? You even don't know the Shanghai Expo right???

11. printinginchina

printinginchina Member

<rude comment removed>

some others post this reply cos I'v post this thread in a Chinese forum for more clicks~~~

you don't need to express your opinions with me :) cos I'm not a politician, <rude comment removed>

<rude comment removed>

12. RichardK

RichardK Senior Member

Sorry printinginchina...those aren't relevant to the initial debate.

Afghanistan +poppy fields=opium/heroin (say didn't China have a bit of reputation there?)
    Iraq to my knowledge doesn't flood the west with trashy counterfeit goods.
    As far as I'm aware the conflicts resulted from the absence of human right under Saddam and the Taliban respectively.
    Don't know where you are coming from with the machinery invented and as for being ashamed of my country's past...you may as well say that Chinese don't really prefer male to female children. That's not in the past is it?

You're right I haven't been to China, Shanghai Expo looks impressive.

I'm willing to bet you've never been to Derby either? :D

As for prejudice in general I'm only against those who don't pay their print bill on time...white/pink/black/purple...just settle your bill and we're friends.

As for hating China...nah you got me wrong. I just dislike to see home industries ruined by cheap imports.

Can't help remembering Tianamen Square though...

Attached Files:

OkiTech likes this.
  13. RichardK

RichardK Senior Member

Not wanting to incite anything. Don't hate China. Not angry...also not young :D

Now we've cleared that up let me explain...if you post on a forum you can expect to have opinionated replies - looks like you're not too used to freedom of expression to me.

If you just want to advertise and not contribute helpful information, then, with respect, this isn't the forum to do it on - unless you pay for an ad.

14. printinginchina

printinginchina Member

You should visit famous site: Wikileaks to learn more about the war in AF and IR~~~
    and don't evade the question about your "industry age" and "Invading history"
    and seems those industry's machines originate in EU and than spread to the world , right??? remember the Steamer invented by Watt???

and is there any dirty words in my posts? don't do those things to darkening your country~~~

We can stop here now, you shouldn't talking about human rights in this business thread, to make it to a politics opinion~~~

Business is going on... and on....

15. RichardK

RichardK Senior Member

Debate isn't arguing - as i posted earlier this is a forum not an advertising platform.

There isn't a country on earth that hasn't some dark side to it's past. The idea is to learn from the past to prevent repetition.

If you aren't comfortable with that concept then that's your opinion and you are entitled to it.

As for evading the questions you pose...it's simply not relevant to you wanting to export cheap print.

I don't recall (and I've checked my posts) claiming you write

Granted there's an idiot who's sole post today was to throw a cheap (and not very creative) insult...but I didn't suggest it was you did I?
    (Seems to be a countryman of yours tho')

Now let's agree to differ and we'll both have a nice weekend ;)

16. printinginchina

printinginchina Member

Ok, plan go to bar tonight, but spent all the times on this thread :(

Have a good weekend~~~maybe we can be friends :)

17. RichardK

RichardK Senior Member

Hey that's my plan too!

We were never enemies ;)

You have a good weekend too.

18. Data

Data Senior Member

Haven't seen it in the thread but China has a big problem with counterfeiting.

So it might be best you print yours and we will print ours ;)

19. johnboy

johnboy Member

cheap, because you print on cheap paper even if it is from a so called sustainable source (FSC), I know I have tried it, we have all been tempted by the cheap paper that comes from China. But you don't put diesel in a Ferrari.
    I lost 3 big customers a few years ago to China, but I have got them all back because the standard of our work is better, my customers words not mine! When the customer complains it falls on deaf ears. If they have a problem you don't want to know, that is why some large book work and catalogue work is coming back from China to the UK.
    Some of the work that comes out of China is good, but some would not be fit to wipe your bum on. It is the inconsistency that print buyer's don't like.
    Print is not just ink on paper, its the service that comes with it.
    I did not mean to offend by using the word "cheap" but trying to get people to give you print orders who work as printers in there country or own printing companies what response did you expect

20. RichardK

RichardK Senior Member

Point in case...I was given as a present the Magnum Magnum book on the great photographers of that famous agency.

Huge volume, have to say nice mono/colour and pale grey solids + seal varnish to all 500 odd pages.

Left on the coffee table in very occasional sunlight (this is the UK we're talking about) the grey cover has, within a couple of weeks, discoloured.

Spray bombs and other evidence of overuse of spray powder (a gritty, rough feel to the solids) litter the text pages and were it not for the fact that I had the book bought for me I would have returned it.

Thames & Hudson published it... printed in China.

SantNicola likes this.