Outsource 1000 4/4 gloss uv 11x17 brochures

Discussion in 'Internet Outsourcing Options & Experiences' started by xpquickprint, Mar 6, 2007.

1. xpquickprint

xpquickprint Senior Member

Looking for recommendations on the best price & quality to outsource 1,000 brochures, 11x17 bifolded with high gloss uv coating both sides.

2. Jeff

Jeff Senior Member

When color is not absolutely critical, I've been pleased with several orders from GTC Media through their low-cost www.clubflyers.com division - because everything is gang-printed some slight color variation occurs, but for most things this variance has been minimal and acceptable given the low cost.

3. SM-Printer

SM-Printer Member

Check out www.4over.com - it took a day or two to be approved as a trade printer, but their prices are great for short runs in that neighborhood.

Better yet, talk to some local printers and see if they can make you a good deal in exchange for a trade relationship with them. Never hurts to try, and local is priceless when you need them for a time-sensitive job or when something goes wrong with a job.

4. inkman1

inkman1 New Member

Hey there how is it goin, im wondering about brochures as well, did you find anybody who has a decent price. i hear 4over does for somewhere around $400 for a 1000, but i guess it depends on exactly what you want...keep me posted thaqnks...

5. xpquickprint

xpquickprint Senior Member

Hi inkman,

For this job I uploaded it to clubflyers. Cost was $550 plus a pretty penny for shipping. But colors were on the money and the uv gloss coating was very very nice. Packaging for shipping was so-so, but overall I and my customer were quite pleased. I'll try 4over for my next job as $400 would give me a lot better profit margin to make outsourcing the job worthwhile. (it would have been reasonable if they needed 2500 from clubflyers for $600 but they just didn't need that many in this case.)

6. inkman1

inkman1 New Member

Hey thanks xpquickprint, im really glad your booklets turned out great and that your customers gonna like it...:)

7. szjhy

szjhy Member

11x17 inch is folding size or unfolding size ,I am new comer from China JHY (jinhaoyi) printing factory ,adervise more detail,may be I can offer you a good price,but seems the freight is a little higher

sent your details to jessie@jhy-printing.com

8. Richard Peel

Richard Peel New Member

Hi Friend

Please check my website for your print needs.www.printingdirect.com

As you ask for 11"x17"(open size) close to 8.5" x 11" printing on 250gsm silk art card with UV coating the price is £250 including shipping in UK.

9. Emma2009

Emma2009 New Member

10. Trish13

Trish13 Member

Copiesplusmorect.com...we ship anywhere.If you can think it,we can ink it.Online quotes.Family owned and operated.

11. Raphael D Coccia

Raphael D Coccia Member

12. Get Printing Online

Get Printing Online Member

try www.getprintingonline.com they have the products your looking for.
    Shipping to Canada and the United States.