Online printing sources

Discussion in 'Internet Outsourcing Options & Experiences' started by Get Printing Online, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Get Printing Online

Get Printing Online Member

List your online printing sources.

www.GetPrintingOnline.com

A canadian based company that caters to all of North America.

2. Gutenberg

Gutenberg Member

www.onlineprinters.com (English) /// www.diedruckerei.de (German)

German-based, very high quality online printer.

Have not come across another online printer with their quality and I highly recommend them.

Cheers

3. RonnyW

RonnyW Member

I've had good luck with www.PrintPlace.com for 10pt brochures and for 1-side full bleed envelope printing in the 1000/2000 quantity range. They do 6x9, A7, etc. without charging an arm and a leg.

4. RonnyW

RonnyW Member

p.s. Go Local if you can. I use trade printers, gang printers, and online mega printers when I can't run something myself or when a fellow local shop can't help me. For example I don't have a way to print A7 envelops color bleed and on the flaps as nicely as printplace does and only have two jobs a year that need them. But if you can print locally you build up the local economy, have more control and have someone right nearby if and when you need them in a pinch. Plus more profit goes to printers rather than to UPS/FedEX!

5. kenwhit

kenwhit New Member

On-Line Book Printer

If you are looking for softcover and hardcover books in low quanity try www.sidekickprinting.com

Thanx,
    Ken Whitman

6. Raphael D Coccia

Raphael D Coccia Member

Now there's an easy way to get high quality, professional printing for your business, your organization, club, or even your own use. Just Press Print.
    We specialize in brochures, flyers, books, club flyers, door hangers, business cards, tickets, bookmarks, direct mail and promotional gifts.

http://www.justpressprint.net

Thanks
    Raphael Coccia

7. fernades

fernades New Member

8. REDWINGst10

REDWINGst10 New Member

Using PS and 4Over...But stumbled upon www.onspotprinting.com and had quick turnaround and great product quality...They have this nice tool where they give you a print driver. The way it works is you open your PDF, WordDocument, AI, PSD, etc and you print directly to them you log in and you choose your options paper, finishing options etc. Then complete shopping cart and order is sent to them. That was something new from me, but work great with flyers and business cards so far. Its called PDF JobReady.

9. warsonprint

warsonprint Member

http://www.warsonprinting.com/
    Warson Printing is one of the most well-established and integrated book printing companies in mainland China.

thanks a lot!