1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

OKI C9800 GA printer for sale. EFI Fiery controller Less than 20,000 pages.

Discussion in 'Offset & Digital Presses for sale' started by OkiTech, Aug 14, 2013.

1. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

We have OKI C9800 GA for sale.
    Printer is Graphic Arts model - EFI Fiery Print Controller + 4 12x18 trays
    We have 15 Units in stock, all excellent with less than 25K on the meter, out of corporate office use, never in Print Production.
    We are OKI Authorized dealer, units will be tested and serviced by certified service engineer, fine-tuned to be excellent, expect supplies life will be 50% or higher, all printers will be sold with toners 100% full.
    Can print 12x18 out of all trays, 12.4 x 47 banners, up to 270 gsm media.
    One of the most convenient printer to print envelopes.
    $1650 palletized and loaded in to the truck or $1550 local pick-up.
    Also available:
    2 x OKI ES3640e MFP units (pretty much the same as C9800 but with Scanner/Reader - can copy, scan) $1850
    2 x OKI CX3641 MFP units $2200 / $2400 with Saddle Stitch Finisher

We can also offer Toners refills + chips from top quality USA manufacturer (1 kg per bottle - 2.5 refills K-$125, CMY -$165 each, chips are $12 each), support and parts.

Please contact me if interested - UnlimitedBT at yahoo.com
    Roman.

2. BOB N

BOB N New Member

Oki c 9800

I interested in getting info on an oki c9800. I am a wholesale
    printer to the trade and looking to expand my product line.
    Planning on using it for 4 color envelopes, postcards, letterhead,
    flyers and business cards.

3. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

Hi, yes we have it, as stated $1650.
    Please keep in mind that this printer, pretty much as most of them is not a "one solution for everything"
    I will explain... In my opinion, the print quality, especially on glossy stocks isn't the best, a good phaser 7500 / 7800 will put it in shame mode, don't get me wrong - they're nice durable printers and maintained well surely print really nice but there are boxes that are just print better. What other printers don't have is straight paper path which is why this printer is most common choice to print envelopes as it has straight path from by-pass tray to face-up tray. It can even take 13x19 envelopes, can't image all the way to the edge but it passes it trough. As you will print on envelopes, the edges of those will bruise the drums and fuser which will pose the problem when you will try to print on anything wider then envelope, solution - having a separate set of drums+fuser for envelopes and separate one for everything else.
    So to sum it up... If you plan on printing on coated stocks, go for OKI CX3641 - it is newer and better optimized for gloss media or if you can get a real machine for that, something that will allow you to be better or at least competitive with the guy few blocks away, like konica minolta c6501 or Xerox DC252 (I belive these are considered to be "on the budget" units for print industry) and leave envelopes to OKI...
    Once again, this is just my opinion - you are the customer, if OKI C9800 is the machine you want - send me an email with your info UnlimitedBT at yahoo dot com, I will contact you.
    Thank you for your interest.
    Roman.