1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

OKI C9650 printer for sale. Less than 40,000 pages on counter.

Discussion in 'Color Laser Printers & Copiers for sale' started by OkiTech, Feb 11, 2013.

1. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

OKI C9650 DN printer for sale.
    Hi. Thanks for reading our ad. We have OKI C9650 DN for sale. Really nice condition. Print Count is less than 40,000 pages total Color and B/W. All toners 75% or higher, Drums show over 95%. Printer equipped with Duplex and 1 tray but we can add up to 4 more at $125 per tray. Price is $1650 or reasonable offer, please email to UnlimitedBT@yahoo.com or send me your info VIA Private Message. Thank you. We can pack and ship nationwide I will need your City+Zip+ Commercial/Residential+Availability of Foklift or Loading Dock, I need this info to calculate, please don't just ask "how much to ship to Texas"