1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

OKI C9400 Printer For Sale - Brisbane Australia

Discussion in 'Color Laser Printers & Copiers for sale' started by KenR60, Nov 2, 2019.

1. KenR60

KenR60 Member

Professional OKI C9400 A3 Printer For Sale - Brisbane Australia message me for more information

Attached Files:

2. walk_in_the_room

walk_in_the_room Member

Hi Ken,
    I guess you've sold your printer now,
    but wondered if you could help me get my C9400 working, see my post here:
    https://www.colorprintingforum.com/...ki-c9400-to-work-via-usb-on-windows-10.23551/
    I also tried it on my old laptop that's running XP:
    XP did appear to install the driver, and the printer is listed as a printer,
    but when I try to print a document and click the print button,
    the document just sits in the print queue and it wont print.
    Any help greatly apprecaited.

3. walk_in_the_room

walk_in_the_room Member

Hi Ken,
    I'm still having problems finding known working drivers for my OKI C9400 printer.
    So do you still have the drivers (for your OKI C9400 printer) installed on your PC?
    If so, I would greatly appreciate it, if would please send me a copy?
    (I can tell you how to do this)
    Hoping you can help.
    Many thanks.