1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

OEM TONER OKI C9600/9650/9800/C9850; Xante Ilumina 502; Intec 2020; Xerox Phaser 7400

Discussion in 'Color Laser Printers & Copiers for sale' started by OkiTech, Oct 18, 2015.

1. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

Hi guys, I have some OEM toner cartridges designated for SHARP's version of famous OKI C9800 style engine. These are new, sealed OEM - not generic, not refills with exception that few boxes may be disturbed. The only difference is Chip and key combination on the bottom of the cartridge (could be reconfigured to your printer or removed)
    I can supply chips for following printers/models:
    Intec 2020
    Xerox Phaser 7400
    OKI C9600 / 9800
    OKI C9650 / 9850
    OKI ES3640e MFP
    Xante® Ilumina 650 GS
    XANTE® ILUMINA 502 GS
    Xante® Ilumina Digital Color Press

This is not a straight-forward deal as usual so let me explain to make sure that you're comfortable with this offer:
    Oki sells it's printers and/or engines to many companies:
    Xante Ilumina and Intec CP202 are pretty much OKIs with additional hardware to make'em run real slow and there for being able to cook trough thicker stock.
    Xerox Phaser 7400 is also utilizes same engine as OKI non GA version - 600dpi with addition that Xerox actually made their own Formatter and UI but engine overall is in fact OKI.
    SHARP and Lucidium and probably few more companies that were selling rebadged OKIs.
    OKi made toners for all of them with only difference of RFID chips and fitting keys/pins combination, that's pretty much all to it.
    I have 100+ toners cartridges designated for SHARP Line at very reasonable price.
    What I am offering is that I can Chip them to your request (please understand that I would have to open the cartridge to some extend or I can ship the Chips on the side - you choice.
    Price: Black - Sold, CMY's are $110 each including chip of your choice
    buy 4+ and I will cover shipping within MainLand USA
    QTY discount can be discussed.
    If you have a question, please post here or contact me VIA private message, I will be checking the mailbox few times a day.
    Thank you.

2. sinnkie686

sinnkie686 Member

Hi all i have a problem with an oki c9655 when i power on on the screen shows a message BRK INST EXECUTE has anyone come across this before??
    It started with a CHECK FUSER message after checking the sensors,motor and the motor drive board i checked the S2X board plugs into the print board i found 1 resistor and 2 fuses that had blown after replacing i started getting BRK INST EXECUTE message

3. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

Hi, and I have a problem selling the toners that advertised in this tread, do you think that I should follow your footsteps and reply to every tread in this forum that has mentioned word "OKI"?

4. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

Try starting up your own tread rather than barging in to every one that comes up in a search.

5. sinnkie686

sinnkie686 Member

look i'm just looking for help asap coz my boss is on my case i'm new to this whole forum thing i didn't think it would be an issue to post a problem

6. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

As I said, if need help, start your own tread rather thoughlessly barging in to tech/support unrelated ones.. Every tread here is from guus that need something - tech help, some advice/info, whatever. i mean if similar problem is already being discussed - sure, jump in but if peple talking about paper feed / jams, what you are asking got nothing to do with that. There are things such common sence and manners.

7. xmumicro

xmumicro New Member

Do you still sell oem toner for xerox 7400?