1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

nexpress supplies

Discussion in 'Offset & Digital Presses for sale' started by peels, Jun 4, 2012.

1. peels

peels tree killer :)

We have some leftover parts from our now defunct Nexpress, that our warehouse got the ok to THROW AWAY!!!! :) I caught them and I am in the process of making a list for sale. Thought we could at least get back some of that... at least have a cookout or something....

All REALLY cheap and still new, albeit sitting wrapped in plastic for almost 2 years. Anything with open boxes won't be listed.

Thinking half Kodak Retail for now. Still working on getting those prices...

So, if interested in a list, let me know.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  2. japgolfer

japgolfer Member

Nexpress Parts

Please list all part numbers and describe....bitcomputerdeals@yahoo.com Robert 706)315 6822

2100...2500....3000???

3. peels

Okay, give me a bit... still working on all the K numbers.

parts are from a 2100 plus, that had the 2500 upgrade..

4. peels

plenty of supplies still available

5. manifestus

manifestus New Member

I'm interested for an 2100 plus. please contact me or send me a list to sergiu.poenaru@gmail.com
    My phone numeris 0040723636998 - Sergiu

6. moe

moe New Member

7. leonardo

leonardo Member

8. nexpresser

nexpresser Member