1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

New member seeking a point in the right direction

Discussion in 'Offset & Digital Presses for sale' started by aerie, Jul 6, 2012.

1. aerie

aerie New Member

I've been out of printing for a little while and am having trouble finding a printer to fit my needs. I am only starting a very small promotional business and first thing i want to poit out is that this machine does not need to handle massive work loads (less than 2k click/ moth probably)
    I AM looking for versatility and quality however.
    I need a multi media, heavy stock printer, that can print from labels, to magnet stock, to fabric transfers, but also have the capability to print on 300+ gsm stock. ( i plan on printing a lot of packaging stock with this)

So far i have stumbled across the intec cp2020 and saw this had all capabilities, but i dont think this is available to me. Whatever you advise dosent have to be anything like this (in fact, I think this is a little out of my price range). Just based on your experience what works best for these applications?

Thanks a ton in advance!