1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

New Equipment Marketplace (Beta)

Discussion in 'Offset & Digital Presses for sale' started by Equipseeker, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Equipseeker

Equipseeker New Member

Greetings,

I have created a new marketplace for selling equipment and machines which is currently in an open beta. It is free to list your equipment and right now I am giving away a limited amount of unlimited accounts that will have lifetime access at no charge. Sign Up for a free account and I will select a handful of accounts at random and grant unlimited listings for life.

WWW.EQUIPSEEKER.COM

I originally created Equip Seeker because I am a North American equipment dealer and found it difficult to market machines online without paying a ridiculous amount of money to other equipment marketplaces such as eBay; thousands of dollars in fees to sell just one offset press. Roepa; inflates the price and adds thousands of dollars to the price of your machine making it very unlikely to sell. And, all the other guys who charge hundreds of dollars for an account with the possibility that your machine will never sell.

Sure, Equipseeker isn't 100% free. There are memberships at very affordable prices. Our cheapest membership only costs $5.00! Imagine selling a Heidelberg SM 72-4 online and it only cost you $5.00 to market it! We do offer a free account where you can list a single item at no charge.

Try it out and let me know what you think...

2. PreciseEquipment

PreciseEquipment www.preciseequip.com

Awesome,

Thanks for the upgrade. I will add a couple machines and let you know what I think.

3. Equipseeker

Equipseeker New Member

Promotion for colorprintingforums members only.

Sign-up and get $24.95 OFF and get the 90-days basic membership free!
    The basic membership enables you to list up to 5 items with 90-day listing durations.
    Ideal for those looking to sell multiple machines.

Use code: CPF2014

Only valid for colorprintingforums members. For a very limited time.

4. Equipseeker

Equipseeker New Member

Limited time special for CPF members only.

Limited time special for Color Printing Forums members only. List your equipment and machines for sell and get a free dealers page $20 value for free.

Equipseeker is a brand new marketplace to sell your equipment, and best of all it's free, always. Buy and sell all you want for free. Right now I am offering to the first select dealers a free dealer page which comes with many perks over standard sellers. Join now and get your dealer space for life. Equipseeker was made as an alternative place to sell your equipment and get more exposure... However, I need your help by adding your machines to expand it. Unlike all of the other places (besides the great colorprintingforums) it's free. There are no hidden fees, ever. Dealers however get special privileges and right now I am giving a few select accounts out for free.

Use promo code: CPF2015 to redeem or message me and I will help you out.

www.equipseeker.com