Need help to buy Chinese flatbed printer

Discussion in 'Large Format Inkjet Printers' started by abdonetgate, Oct 3, 2012.

1. abdonetgate

abdonetgate New Member

Hi
    I am new in printing , and I am planning to buy a flatbed ecosolvent printer from China. The company website sounds professional and informative. The Manufacturer is SPRING SUN and the said that printer is Epson-based technology.

I plan to use it in printing my artwork on MDF wood.

The price is very reasonable, but i have concerns about post-sale tech support. I will request a printed sample on MDF wood.

Anyone here know more info about Flatbed ecosolovent printing or heared anything about this company ???

Any reply will be appreciated :eek:

Abdo

2. mongaroosally

mongaroosally New Member

Not heard about Spring Sun

Hi,

As I have never heard about Spring SUN company before in China Market.

But what is the brand name of printer they introduce to you ?

The best brands of Eco solvent flatbed printer from China market is Galaxy. which has been design and made by Phaeton company.
    There are many galaxy models with different size for you to pick up.

For other machines, because the techology of China market for Printer is not very mature at the moment, most of machine are not stable and have problems .

Can feel free to contact with me for more information on China signs making equipments .

Sally

Email: viloopprinter@gmail.com

3. mongaroosally

mongaroosally New Member

Galaxy UD181LA
    Galaxy UD2512LA,

with Epson DX5 sigle or double head models .
    Size 1.6m, 1.8m,2.1m or 2.5 m

Price is from $5800 to $9400/ set

This brand has been tested by market for 4 years since it has been designed. and now the earliest machines still working well over the world .

4. sino

sino Member

sanyi tech co.,ltd supplys different types of large format printer with high quality and competitive price.
    They provide 15 months warranty for our machines. During warranty period, we will send free parts by DHL for replacement (circuit boards) while broken parts should be sent back.
    For more information, you can search on
    www.sanyi-tech.com
    https://twitter.com/sinocolor
    https://www.facebook.com/sinocolor

5. simon723

simon723 New Member

Hi have heard about this company and I am not sure whether this basically belongs to china. The idea I have about this is that it offers various products which are widely applied to the control on industry, water treatment, air conditioning, chemical engineering, food industry, So I won't say anything more about the printing stuff. It's always recommended to go for a renowned stuff for the same

6. sino

sino Member

sanyi tech co.,ltd is a leading manufacture of large format printer,flatbed printer and other related equipment in shanghai,China.
    If you want to know more information, you can search on their website:www.sanyi-tech.com and contact with their sales man.

7. Rita li

Rita li New Member