Need help for Komori Lithrone 428 machine - feeder and front lay sensors

Discussion in 'Komori Printing Presses' started by iamsamad, Feb 9, 2018.

1. iamsamad

iamsamad Member

Need help for KOMORI Lithrone 428 machine. its showing a strange problem.

when we try to start feeder for printing the machine would stop with both front lay senors in ON mode . we replaced both front lay sensors and still result was same.

Only way that we can run machine is by switching the Front lay sensor (R) to off manually, but as you know this is a big risk as the machine would not stop if there is a misfeed and will damage our blankets.

so please help me to solve this issue, I dont know if its sensor or some sequence error or other problems.

regards
    sam

2. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi sir
    Good day
    Please try to test the connector, and Most important the Amplifier feeding the sensors
    Measure the power supply +5Vdc+24 for the AMP, as according with his schematic diagrams, some electronic component in the differente
    Stage had been faulty: transistor, capacitor, resistor, IC, wires loose, bad solders(dry or cold solder) etc.
    Let me know, if you have some schematic in PDF, and you can send me for to help in the electronic, will be more easy.

3. iamsamad

iamsamad Member

Hi there
    Thank you for your reply. I will upload pdf schematic diagram for further reference.
    As for the amplifier and volts is proper.
    I suspect something else.

4. iamsamad

iamsamad Member

Hi
    Pls find schematic diagram of register unit.

Attached Files:

5. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Good day sir:
    Thank you by his schematic
    Attached is red circle, is the input for the circuit, Please test this Voltage, since you are saying that replace the Sensors.
    would you test the Amp-Over in the other section? it has the same connection and work with the same voltage, see what happen.
    2) the small Relais brown circle close in some moment? 3) The LED circle in orange circle Light ON?
    If something NOT work is a good Symptom the lack of Power( some Voltages is missing or Out of tolerance like +5Vdc +12Vdc or whatever that schematic indicate) . In the schematic that you send me Does NOT appear the Power supply section.
    However test in the Line as pointed out.
    Please use the Common sense, is the best Invaluable Tool, that any person has in the Troubleshooting.
    Look for loose wires, bad solder, or dry solder, or cold solder, this is very common point , when you are doing troubleshooting
    and very powerful troubleshooting Never seen.