NEED: Epson 7600 apron attachment, OFFER: Epson 9600 apron attachment

Discussion in 'Large Format Inkjet Printers' started by daSaunders, Dec 13, 2011.

1. daSaunders

daSaunders Member

Hello,

Does anyone have a blue "apron" print attachment for the Epson 7600 printer they'd be willing to sell? (With the printer on its stand, this item catches prints as they exit the printer). Perhaps someone that is using their printer on a table, isn't using theirs and would be willing to sell it?

FYI: I have a perfect-condition apron for the next-size printer - - the Epson 9600 and I'd be happy to sell it or swap it for the 7600 apron, if you have one.

Thanks! I am in the NY area. Please be in touch at your earliest convenience as I'd really like to find this! Thanks again!

2. hertfordnc

hertfordnc New Member

you may be in luck. I just got a 7600 but the stand was junk so i tossed it in my truck for the dump. Prettty sure the apron and hardware are OK. I will check this evening. I will send it you free in exchange for some tutoring on this printer. See my other post.

Dave

3. daSaunders

daSaunders Member

Hi Dave,
    That would be wonderful, I look forward to hearing! I'd all but given up on finding one. I'm taking a look at your other post now . . .

D. Saunders

4. hertfordnc

hertfordnc New Member

I found it. Do you need the hardware or just the fabric? this forum does not have a message feature- email me

- uscg photo at gmail dot kom

5. hertfordnc

hertfordnc New Member

haven't heard back from you-

apron and hardware is ready to mail. Any chance you have any empty ink carts? I bought ink and chip resetter from inkjetcats.us. trying to keep the cost down.

6. daSaunders

daSaunders Member

Hi, I just sent you an e-mail response. Thanks for writing again. Your e-mail address wasn't easy to discern from the e-mail I had received. Please let me know if you receive it?