need cheap online label printing with paper selection

Discussion in 'Internet Outsourcing Options & Experiences' started by merri112, Jan 20, 2011.

1. merri112

merri112 New Member

I need to print some labels for a client that I design for, and she needs a printer that she can easily order more labels from once I am done, so I am looking for an online printer. However, the design is meant to be printed on a light brown, recycled or natural pressed type of paper, and I cannot find anyone who offers paper choices. It seems like my only choice is gloss or matte finish. Any tips?

2. pamelagreen

pamelagreen New Member

If you are looking for a specific type of labels I suggest you check out different options online. After trying out multiple online stores, I found that I preferred 48HourPrint.com the best because of their prices and fast turnaround.

3. helennsandra

helennsandra New Member

I recommend Bargain Basement Printing for their cheap printing - http://www.bargainbasementprinting.com/. Check out their website to see the different paper stock they offer. They have the best deals and I haven’t found any other comparable offers. I think you should definitely give them a try.

4. catalog printing

catalog printing Previous User

if you are looking for a cheap but guarantees high quality prints then go visit our site.. youll be sure to find wide array of prints to choose from...
    http://www.***************/catalogprinting

http://www.***************/Files/customerlogo/logo.png

5. xfactor printing

xfactor printing Senior Member

simpleprint - the link you posted above goes to catalogs not labels and there doesn't seem to be a menu item on your site for label printing. Maybe you should provide a direct link to your label printing options.

What kind of volume of these labels will you or the customer be ordering at a time?
    Low volume customers will typically create a raster background which simulates the look of the natural paper they want (but of course without the real texture)

6. catalog printing

catalog printing Previous User

ahh.. so sorry for the wrong link.. well are referring to the label that is place on products?

7. jörgiwoods

jörgiwoods New Member

hey,
    yeah it is really hard to find shops wich have a big paper range, you may try www.printsafari.com if its not listed, you may ask them on the phone to get you special paper :) otherwise there are so many online printers just a matter of time and patience just google a bit .

jörgiwoods