Need Advice for a 52 Genius!!

Discussion in 'KBA Printing Presses' started by ruppert22, Apr 17, 2012.

1. ruppert22

ruppert22 Member

We are having an issue with the back of our stock not drying with Toyo dense black. We have to coat all sheets with embossible coating so it wont scratch. We also do not have the extended delivery on this press. Is anyone having success with this ink?Is there another Ink we should try? The substrate is PVC extruded Polish/Matte and were running on the polish side for the backs.

2. Genius1

Genius1 New Member

I thnk you should cough up the money and get the extended delivery for that particular machine. Drying 4 colors and coating in one shot with 2 bulbs in that short period of time is nearly impossible and the press should have never been sold without said extended delivery. Good talk. Seacrest out.

3. ruppert22

ruppert22 Member

I couldn't agree more. The tough part is our Press Manager is not smart enough to look for alternatives to this problem. As i am sure there is one one out there. Thank you for the suggestion on the extended delivery, you must have one of these presses as well? we are looking to replace our Press manager if you ever need a job. Looking for someone who will show up on time and doesn't take random days of all the time. Let me know! Thanks

4. NotAGooner

NotAGooner Senior Member

Are you in the Twin Cities or outstate?

I used to work on University ave