Need Adast 313 Manual

Discussion in '1-Color and 2-Color Offset Presses' started by demel, Oct 27, 2009.

Tags:
  1. demel

demel Senior Member

Hello Reda,

Pls let me know whether you are running this machine for the 1st time.
    if so....first of all check your main Motor's power supply connections whether it is wired
    to spin the proper direction.....if the motor spins opposite side then it wont drive the machine....

the correct spinning direction is marked in red color on the Drive Pulley......

hope this helps

demel

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  2. reda

reda Member

Hello demel
    yes I run this machine for the first time, I don't know more in this job but I like it so much.
    the power is connected properly, cause I try it 2 months later ans it working normaly ( Im just traying the fonctionning of the machine without printing)
    but since 2 weeks, I looked the machine would not working, the gear in bottom works, , I know not much in these machines, I tried with the cranck of the press, I've lubricated, but it doesn't work. at the bottom of the machine the engine running, but it no activate the training system of the press (belt and clutchs) .
    I await your ideas for this problem and thank you so much

3. demel

demel Senior Member

Hello Reda,

are you sure that the main drive wheels are spinning correctly.
    i have attached a diagram for your convenience.

pls let me know whether this pulley is spinning or not.

regards

demel

Attached Files:

4. reda

reda Member

Hello Demel
    I think that the main drive wheels are spinning correctly
    I have take a picture of my press ,
    when I press (a), the pulley rotates, as I withdraw my hand the pulley stops;
    hope you have understood the problem.
    I attached 2 pictures at my message.
    freindly
    Reda

Attached Files:

5. demel

demel Senior Member

Hi Friend Reda,

then you just examine whether your Ebonite Ring has worned out to the metal.
    if this is the case you have to replace this part.

but the friction ring is in good condition then it should be contaminated with some oil or grease.
    then it wont give a good friction to drive the machine......so all you have to do is just give it a good through
    clean with some degreaser.....or clean with some Thinner.....

Then it should work finely...

let me know the progress.

all the best

demel

Attached Files:

6. reda

reda Member

Dear Demel
    Thank you for your valuable assistance
    the source of my problem occurred when agents of the electric company changed cables, and have therefore reverse the cables. an electricien that reported me the problem and has intervened to make the necessary settings. and the machine was running again.
    Thanks again and I hope always receive advices from you.

7. Anfil

Anfil New Member

Dear Demel,
    few days I buy some Adast 313 press. I'm very new in this technology, and havent any experiance. Can you tell me some comentar about this machine and if you can help me got copy of manuals, as I havent any documentation.
    Thank you in advance

8. Printer71

Printer71 Member

If you need manuals for your use send email to PM.
    I worked with 314 for a few years. It's simple to set-up, but the rollers should be fine and well adjusted (particular dampening rollers). I've printed some 4c jobs too... Printing of envelopes is also possible.
    Regards.

PS Reda, did you resolve problems with air?

9. reda

reda Member

Mr Printer71
    I cleaned the filters of the air pump, I think there is more air, but not enough to working properly. sometimes the suckers do not catch the sheets (sheet 180gr).
    I did not start to print, I do not know where to start
    thanks for your attention

10. Anfil

Anfil New Member

Hi friends,
    All my life I work with computers, profesionally, but I cant be sucess at this forum, possibly I havent enought posts to have permision to send PP, or whatelse, but I cant sent any PP. I will be very appreciative if you can send me at my mail saso@anfil.com.mk. In fact, this is my first contact with offset press, so I dont know mostly nothing about that, before few day I have buy adast 313, some old very big manual paper cutter 68 cm, copy ram machine and paper folding & perforate machine, all that prety cheap.
    Till now, I have few digital machines, wide printers with inkjet technology, HP, ENCAD and some chinese, some vinill cutters, sublimation transfer press, laminattors , and other small machiness. Long time I wish to have some offset pres. Many people say " its dead technology, now is digital age" and I search for some digitall offset, found that HP have INDIGO series, and search some about, somebody who have that say " every month beside consumables cost, we pay 2000 $ for service of this machine", than I found that MINOLTA have some similiar, but many cheaper compare with HP, but minolta say " we have very good print, mostly like ofset" MOSTLY??? but why than buy so expencive machines? Lets to check clasic offset! I found that most popular brand is Heidelberg, but are very expencive. We have partner from China who beside cutter-plotters produce some offset press, and they are prety cheap, but as I find those day this Romayor, I respect that if some machine was enough good to work 30 years, why will stop? I think its ideal to learn something about offset, especialy as Demel say that he got excelent 4 colour prints with same machine, and I buy, but havent any documentation.

11. Printer71

Printer71 Member

Did you check the air tubes/pipes/hoses? You can raise or lower the blowers (and the pile)... What is the format of the paper you are printing on?

12. rossio

rossio Senior Member

@printer 71

sent u pm

13. reda

reda Member

Printer 71;;
    I will change the hoses and see if this resolv the problem, the blower works fine, but the vacuum pressure that have a slightly lower rate

14. Grafton

Grafton New Member

Printer71 If u already scan that manual, then can u send that over to me as well ?
    If so than my mail is info@graftondruk.pl
    PS. I also have problem with compressor (suction is to low) so i am using vacum cleaner instead of compresor... :) It is noisy and take more energy but suction is powerfull :)

15. rossio

rossio Senior Member

@printer71

sent adress as pm

regards rossio

16. egorus

egorus Member

17. ihronkel

ihronkel New Member

adast 314 ROMAYOR with numerator system

Hello all! i would like to know if someone has the maintenance/service manual for the ADAST 314 model.
    I'm separating the transmission system from the air blow system. I'm making it with 2 separated motors and 1 frequency inverter for the precise speed ajustment.
    I need some mounting schemas to check as the blanket ajustment and cylinders diameter sizes, and also some small details from the inside parts.
    please if anyone has any kind of manual or service catalog i will be glad.
    plz send to: ihronkel(AT)hotmail.com

18. ihronkel

ihronkel New Member

Maintenance/service catalogs for ADAST 314

hello print71
    I could see here that you have the service manuals for the adast 314!
    Please send it to me if you can...
    i'm quite in troubles to mount my 314
    plz send to
    ihronkel(at)hotmail.com

(mine has the numerator system, if you have somethink about it it would be nice too)
    thx a lot!

19. Federico

Federico New Member

Dear Printer 71,

I want to buy a Adast 314 which is not working. The problem is it was unarmed and not enter in pressure. I would greatly appreciate if you could send me the manuals. From already thank you very much.

20. Anfil

Anfil New Member

manual

I got two manuals from printer71, user one and service one. Please give your mail to resend that to your addres.