1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Multilith 1860 or Similar for Parts

Discussion in 'Offset & Digital Presses for sale' started by MC1171611, Feb 14, 2012.

1. MC1171611

MC1171611 New Member

I currently own a Multilith 1860 two-color offset press, and I'm looking for an additional press for backup and/or parts. It seems that some shops and individuals have Multilith presses sitting around or in storage, and I would like to see if I could purchase one.

Any information or contact would be appreciated.

Thanks.

2. FFR428

FFR428 Senior Member

Check with some of the local chain stores. Minuteman's, Alpha's etc.... a lot of them used multi's and sometimes have a few extra parts presses for cheap if not free.