Man roland 706

Discussion in 'Man Roland Printing Presses' started by achobob, Nov 20, 2016.

1. achobob

achobob Member

I have a problem,the lubricati oil the colo change to milk.
    I don't know why I need help.

2. rolandman

rolandman Senior Member

When was the last time you dropped the oil?

3. achobob

achobob Member

5 Month ago

4. sergios68

sergios68 Member

Hallo achobob,
    the oil becomes milky at all units? or only at unit one?, or another printing unit?. do you have the fail 32 bar oil pressure not reached?, I need more information in order to give you a solution. anyway here are some things you should check...
    1.-if becomes at all units your oil is contaminated with water, just some drops of water are needed to create an emulsion then its appearance is like milk, you must change the complete oil with new one. please pay attention for the kind and quality of the oil, a bad oil could be the problem too.
    2.-if problem is only at printing unit 1,the pump for oil circulation and oil pressure is defective, you must change the oil pump.
    3.-verify the oil level a low level could generate foam or air emulsification with oil at suction side then the oil becomes milky, check the level at gear box in printing unit 1.
    4.-the other posibility is if the motor for the lateral register is defective the plate cylinder moves against the wall at gear side (side A) then the oil can not circulate properly through the cylinder flange then the high pressure emulsify the air with oil then becomes milky, please verify if the plate cylinder is centered betwen both walls.

I hope all these information help you.
    Best Regards

5. achobob

achobob Member

Hi Sergios68
    I find the proplm Is from Temp ink is leaking water in unit (1 ) Thank you so much I am appreciate