Man Roland 204 emergency stop circuit error 181

Discussion in 'Man Roland Printing Presses' started by Kuko, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Kuko

Kuko New Member

Hey guys,
    We started up the 4 color Man Roland 204 this morning and an error appeared on the panel; 181 emergency stop circuit malfunction. Does anyone know what and where this problem might be?

And also if anyone knows where I can find a list of error codes for MAN Roalnd 204.
    Thank you,

Kuko

2. sergios68

sergios68 Member

Hallo Kuko,

as you see at side A and B at each printing unit are emergency buttons, each one is a normally closed switch and all are connected electrically in serial circuit, can you veryfi with a multimeter which one is open, just check 24 VDC at each emergency switch you must found 24 VDC against earth at both sides of the swith, you must start from the first emergency button at delivery then PU4, PU3.....feeder until you found the defective switch. when you found the defective just put a jumper while the spare part arrives then replace it. the relay K1-A210 must be active then the fail must gone.

3. sergios68

sergios68 Member

Hallo Kuko,

Now I remember, I went to Curazao to repair your machine on february 2015, is your press nr.31463B ?, if you have more questions do not hesitate to e-mail me... sergio_hdz68@hotmail.com , my whatsapp +5218122126678, best regards