Low Cost 4/4 Online Printers, We've tried a bunch

Discussion in 'Internet Outsourcing Options & Experiences' started by etbrown4, Oct 17, 2012.

1. etbrown4

etbrown4 New Member

Interested to know what others have found with outsourcing in the US.

Among the best pricing we've found with good service have been 4over4.com, 4over4print.com, conquestgraphics.com, and gotprint.net. All of these are priced well below clubflyers.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  2. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

Yeah we use 4over, quality is ok, almost never any complains and if there was a valid quality issue, they had always reprinted but....
    We're in NY and prefer to have our stuff printed in Moonachie, I place a 5000 pcs order of 4/0 11x17 #70 uncoated text, something that I'd like to go and pick-up because it is heavy and expensive to ship, they just route the job to Ohio, cool huh? not only I must pay shipping, 2 more days added to the point where I actually can hand the order over to the customer... Tried to call and talk this out - they don't care, they just read the book "NJ plan is too busy for your order" sorry. Did you know that if your job is scheduled to be completed tomorrow it absolutely does not mean that you can go and get it tomorrow :) as pick-up window closes way before working day ends so - "Hi will my job be completed tomorrow? Yes. Can I come pick it up 10 min before pick-up window closes? No, it may be complete way later than that... HMMMM wow that is genius! So if you have your best customer ordering whatever paying for next business day production, and you think that you could go there day after tomorrow and pick up, uhmm - NO don't count on it. They would generate a shipping label and take 2-3 days to hand the order over to UPS, few times I called and offered to come and help them to take my order to UPS facility so I can receive it at some point. If you order a digital product like a banner and call to ask why is it batch prep for 3 days, they will say something like "Gang needs to fill up" before printing will start, makes me feel like an idiot, I could imagine that this kind of BS could fly with regular customers and most of the time does but Lady you are talking to the printer, there is no batching or ganging for 4x24 feet banner :). But generally they're good, most of the times they good, just don't expect them to lift a finger if you need anything beyond what's written in the book.

3. Jack Arthur

Jack Arthur New Member