1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Looking to buy Canon imagepress 6000VP and 7000VP

Discussion in 'Offset & Digital Presses for sale' started by scott_Steadman, Aug 14, 2013.

1. scott_Steadman

scott_Steadman New Member

Hi All,

I am looking to purchase used Canon imagepress 6000VP or 7000VP.

Please let me know if you know someone who would be interested in selling

Thanks,
    Scott

2. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

Hi Scott, I understand that you may have chosen Canon for a specific reason but just in case you may be flexible as far as make/model, we have a Konica Minolta Bizhub PRESS C6000, it has only 200K on the meter, looks and works awesome. machine has a finisher, large capacity tray and Efi Fiery Pro 80 RIP. The specs should be similar to 6000VP or reasonably close but reliability rating are far superior. According to what I have learned while participating in number of printing and copier tech forums, owners of a canon digital presses experience most frequent service calls out of all major players i.e. KM, Xerox, Ricoh, Kodak... Send me a PM if this is something you would consider. We also have KM Bizhub C65hc, this machine not as robust as Bizhub PRESS all though engine look pretty much similar, but it is closer to C6501P, a little newer with a unique feature - it utilizes a high chroma toners which allows a broader color gamut. This was done to achieve better RGB reproduction and illuminate "Oh this is so different from what I saw on my screen" situations...
    Let me know.
    Roman.
    P.S. We can secure to the pallet and ship nationwide, pick you up from any NY/NJ airport and take you back also not a problem at all, in case you would decide to come and inspect it, I am sure there is a flight that can bring you here in am and take you back home in evening.

3. vistacolorgraphics

vistacolorgraphics New Member

Hi Scott, we're looking to move to another machine and have a pretty low mile 7000V that's under a contract with Braden. Just had all of the major components replaced. We're in Indianapolis. Ask for Tim, I can be reached at 317 898-2000 (Vista Graphic Communications).

4. CPM

CPM New Member

Scott,

I have a 6000VP for sale.

Contact me @ (909) 350-7200 for more details

5. John Van Hoorn

John Van Hoorn Member

Cannon 7000VP for sale

I have a 2008 Cannon 7000VP for sale. Contact John Van Hoorn john@jvanhoorn.com