Looking for vendor with 26" digital printing capability in Southeast US.

Discussion in 'Xerox iGen3, iGen4, & iGen5 Digital Presses' started by Sarch, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Sarch

Sarch New Member

Hello.

I am looking for a vendor who can handle up to 26" for variable data work. Needs to be in the southeast, preferably Birmingham, Alabama area. I know the iGenIV XXL can go that large. Anyone out there in my area have one of these or able to handle that large of a sheet size?

2. RMiGen

RMiGen Senior Member

I will reply because I am curious as well. Does anyone on these forums have the XXL upgrade for their iGen? Even the XL?

Could also look for this to be done through a Wide/Large Format department as well. If it is just variable addressing then you could even take this offset and inkjet afterward.

3. CMSTOKES

CMSTOKES New Member

Hello.

We do currently have the 26" upgrade we are also using the new Matte Toner which I think is a wonderful thing!
    However Sarch, we are located in Buffalo, NY.

4. David M. Baker

David M. Baker Member

US, Owings Mills, T. Rowe Price Associates
    RMiGen: We have the 26" capability and it's been a big help--more N-up, more options for clients. It's been a win-win.

Sarch: Sorry we can't help with the original query, though, since we're in-plant and don't job out. I can, however, pass along the request to my Xerox contact who's very well connected if that would help. Shoot me an e-mail to david_m_baker@troweprice.com if you'd like to discuss.

-d-