1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Looking for Offset machine

Discussion in 'Offset & Digital Presses for sale' started by Alex Praznik, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Alex Praznik

Alex Praznik New Member

Hi everyone!

Im new on forum. I would like to run a printing business so Im looking for offset machine. I have to admit i dont have knowledge about offset machinery.

My needs of printing:
    business card, envelopes, letter paper, leaflets, flyer, catalogues, brochures, and printing on NCR including numeration and perforation, paper thicknes from 40 - 350gms

I was thinking of buying: :confused:
    1) 2 color machine (format B2) with numeration and perforation
    or
    2) 4 colour machine (format A2) with numeration and perforation

WHICH MACHINE WOULD BE THE RIGHT FOR MY NEEDS???

I would be VERY GRATEFOUL FOR YOUR ADVICE AN OPINION!!!
    THANK YOU ALL!!

2. ballykea

ballykea Senior Member

Alex. you may want to consider digital printing equipment. That would eliminate your need to set up an entire prepress department. You would be able to go direct to press from computer. There are several good used presses that we can get for you.

Ang Weez
    SSLTD
    email: ballykea@gmail.com

3. Ganesa Moorthi A

Ganesa Moorthi A New Member

Dear sir, We are Jazz Traders and Exports from Chennai, we have imported Man Roland R305P for sale. for more information email us ganesamoorthionline@gmail.com