Looking for job

Discussion in 'Printing Business Practices' started by turbotom1052, Aug 6, 2010.

1. turbotom1052

turbotom1052 Senior Member

My name is Tom and im seeking a position as either a pressroom supervisor or as a pressman on a multicolor press. Im a seasoned pro with extensive experience running sheetfed presses (mostly Heidelbergs) . My preference would be a supervisors position but would also consider a job back on press. Im a reliable, hard working person with a can do attitude thats a quick on his feet problem solver. Im shift flexible and willing to relocate for the right position. Please pm me if further interested. Let me tell you how i can help your company to acheive its pressroom goals

2. nabil571

nabil571 New Member

hi tom
    im nabil zakaria Marketing manager for a leading printing company in Egypt, We are looking for a sales agent for us in America .We have a sales agent in the Netherlands and Italy
    The company holds ISO 9001 and 14001 Our prices and our quality will make it very easy if you're serious
    I think the deal or at least two at most Enough for an annual income of a distinct
    If you are interested send to me nabil_datacom@yahoo.com

3. turbotom1052

turbotom1052 Senior Member