Looking for Heidelberg XL 75 Inspection and Evaluation Services in Switzerland

Discussion in 'Heidelberg Printing Presses' started by PedroLlama, Apr 21, 2015.

1. PedroLlama

PedroLlama Member

Hello!

My name is Pedro Llama Esteinou and I'm a Graphic Arts Equipment dealer here in México. Currently, we are seeking for a Heidelberg XL 75 experienced technician to carry out an inspection / evaluation service.

We have, right now, an ongoing project with a customer looking for a recent model B2 4 color Heidelberg press (with perfecting and coating). We already found an interesting press (XL 75-4P+L (2009)) that may need to be inspected prior to closing a deal. The press is somewhere near Zürich, Switzerland (1hr. away from Zürich) and it's still in operation.

Basically, we need the technician to do the following procedures:

1) Evaluation and inspection of the printing press (including performing of print test)
    2) Provide detail written report (please refer to attached format, for instance).
    3) Giving professional opinions on the valuation of such used machine.

My customer really wants to wait for the result of the inspection and get to know more about the real technical condition of the press (besides from the great comments received from the machine owner (dealer)). Enclosed you will find an example of an inspection report I received for another press a couple of years ago. It's a very profesional report (from Heidelberg Remarketed Equipment department) and it really helps to make a decision based on accurate facts.

Believe me, the deal is for real and we’re serious and genuine about hiring the best possible service for us to test the press.

In case you think that it's not feasible to hire you or your company due to the travel expenses (for instance, if you're not in Europe), please try to recommend us someone in Europe who may be able to perform the service we require. Feel free to suggest any technician you trust.

I'll appreciate your soonest responses.

Regards,

Pedro Llama Esteinou
    +52 222 7500934

Attached Files:

2. Waqas_zahid

Waqas_zahid Senior Member

Hello,

I have inboxed you details of a printing instructor based in Germany, he might be able to help you.