Looking for Heidelberg Press Inspection and Evaluation Services in Europe

Discussion in 'Printing Business Practices' started by regentpacific, Oct 17, 2010.

1. regentpacific

regentpacific Member

Hi All expert Heidelberg Enginners,

We are a printing press dealer in Hong Kong and mainly importing machines from Europe. Currently, we are seeking for Heidelberg experts to carry out below services for us. If anyone is interested, please contact us. Thank you!!

1) Evaluation and inspection of printing presses located in Europe which we have shortlisted to make purchase.
    2) Provide detail written report of above-mentioned shortlisted machines.
    3) Giving professional opinions on the valuation of such used machine.
    4) Execute installation process in China and to provide training afterwards. (Interpreter will be provided)

Anyone who is interest to have such cooperation, please contact us for further discussion. Thank you!

Best regards,

Ivan Law
    Regent Pacific Enterprise Co, Hong Kong
    ivan@regentpacific.com.hk

2. seidl wolfgang

seidl wolfgang New Member

hallo, war jahrelang servicetechniker bei heidelberg vienna.
    wenn sie interesse an meiner person haben, arbeite zuverläßig und korrekt, kontaktieren sie mich bitte.
    mfg

3. mrheidelberg

mrheidelberg Senior Member

If you require inspection and training services please contact me.

Regards.

4. regentpacific

regentpacific Member

Hi Mr. Heidelberg., Thanks for your reply. I got to know that you provide very professional opinion on this web and tried to in contact with you, please feel free to provide your contact information so that I can save it into my database. Thanks!! Regards,

Ivan

5. mrheidelberg

mrheidelberg Senior Member

Email sent

6. PedroLlama

PedroLlama Member

Hello! My name is Pedro Llama Esteinou and we are graphic arts equipment dealer here in México.

We are also interested in Inspection / Evaluation services in Europe. We have, right now, some ongoing projects with customers and already found equipment that may need to be inspected prior to closing a deal.

Mr. Heidelberg, how can I contact you? We may require your services in the UK.

Best regards,

Pedro Llama Esteinou

Vision Grafica Internacional, S.A. de C.V.
    webpage: www.visiongrafica.net
    phone number: +52 222 7500934

p.s. I'm new at the forum, so I basically ignore how contact information can be shared.

7. PedroLlama

PedroLlama Member

Seidl Wolfgang, bitte senden sie mir ihre kontakt Informationen. Wir interessieren uns für ihre Leistungen und wir brauchen ihre Hilfe. Ich spreche nicht Deutsch. Sprechen sie Englisch?

MrHeidelberg, could you please send me your contact information. We are interested in your services and may need your assistance.

Pedro Llama Esteinou

Vision Grafica Internacional, S.A. de C.V.
    webpage: www.visiongrafica.net
    phone number: +52 222 7500934

8. InstruktorMo

InstruktorMo New Member

Heidelberg Instructor offering my services

Hi everyone, my name is Mo and I'm a 38 years old, from1st March independent Heidelberg Instructor based in Duesseldorf, Germany, I have 20 Years Experience in Printing and Packaging (Sheetfed) and will start working on my own europewide and even worldwide.

I worked for Heidelberg Germany as Instructor for 7 years from 2006 to 2013, now I am still in Saudia Arabia working as Printing Supervisor for Obeikan until 1st february.

So when you need Help for Trainings, Insructions, Trouble Shooting, Instalations for all Kind of HEIDELBERG Machines and KBA 105/106 only, please contact me:

Phone:0049-1785321115 or 00966-509786332
    email: InstruktorMo@gmail.com

Kind Regards
    Mo

9. Arbado

Arbado New Member