Looking for equipment. Hedilberg SM102 + HardCover book making equipment+ Web press.

Discussion in '4-Color Offset Presses +' started by OkiTech, Feb 14, 2013.

1. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

Hi guys, I have a friend requesting some equipment... They need to print books for department of education (in Easter Europe) and Newspaper. They asked for Heidelberg 102, 4-5 color, no perfector, and since majority of the books are uncoated, I don't think they'd need the coater. Also we're looking for full hard cover book production line. everything was requested made in 1990 give or take. Also they need a web-press with 4 units that each can print 1/1. I will post more specs later. This equipment is a little out of my league so I could use some guidance besides the offers. Please contact me VIA PM or UnlimitedBT@yahoo.com Thank you for your input.
    If you are in business of printing inks WHOLESALE (or know anyone who is) please contact me - I have a request for regular offset inks, Web Cold set and Heat set inks as well as Plates, AGFA preferably but any alternatives could be discussed.

2. rossio

rossio Senior Member

No problem, because lots of printshops are in trouble or bankrupcy here in Germany.
    The only thing is cash on table. Even big companies like Prinovis struggle, not only small units.
    But I think it´s easier if your friend get in contact here in Europe directly.

3. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

Yes, I understand that but they did come to me anyway plus there is no benefit for me if they go and buy something in europe. There are few more factors like euro to dollar ratio the way things depreciate here in USA.

4. John Van Hoorn

John Van Hoorn Member

Unlimited BT,
    Contact me through email or Phone and I will help any way I can. I have been repairing , rebuilding, Installing and trouble-shooting sheetfed and web presses for 35 years. I am sure I can give you a little help.

john@jvanhoorn.com
    708-826-0651