Looking for comparisons (re GR3750)

Discussion in 'Digital Duplicators' started by 4stateprinting, May 27, 2009.

1. 4stateprinting

4stateprinting Member

Ok, this is in response to my thread about the GR3750... I am looking for an unbiased place to go get comparisons on a new digital duplicator that is comparible to the Riso GR3750 or better, if anyone knows of such a site please let me know. I have googled this and it only turns up the usual rash or specs for the machines and nothing that could not be turned around by a decent salesperson. Also if anyone has an experience or would recommend a machine please feel free to. Thanks in advance for all your help. DA

2. TomC

TomC Member

Hi 4state,
    I work for Riso.The way I see it, if you are looking for an "unbiased comparison" then what you will get is spec for spec comparisons. If you are looking for side by side comparisons of Riso vs. Ricoh vs. Duplo (spec for spec) I can help you out with that. If you are looking for "opinions" on the equipment, well, I'm sure there are lots of those out there. If you would like samples from our equipment, please feel free to email me and I would be happy to send you some. If you want to see any of your work printed you can always email me the file as well.
    tcracovia@riso.com

3. 4stateprinting

4stateprinting Member

Thank you and I'll take you up on that offer.