Looking for cheap printer in London

Discussion in 'Print Community General Printing Discussion' started by nirooshan, Apr 2, 2007.

1. RichardK

RichardK Senior Member

It might be just my perception here, and I'm willing to be shot down in flames for what I'm about to say but...

Don't the printers contributing to this thread sound utterly desperate for business?

And what about Nirooshan, don't you care that

a: you're outsourcing out of the local economy
    b: that you're encouraging, in a microscopic way admittedly, to increasing your carbon footprint...DHL from China doesn't use sail power you know

Ahh but wait...you trying to save couple of ££ or $$, so that's OK then.

Bottom line...
    if you want local businesses to survive and provide the product you need then you need to pay a mutually reasonable price.

2. tonygreg

tonygreg Member

Hi there,
    Its too late to contribute here. Anyway if you still need a printer located in London UK then feel free to contact me. We are UK based fully functional online printing services provider with free of cost graphic designing and shipping to you or your client's doorstep. You can contact us through our online printing website and get online quick quote from an online professional representative.

Best of Luck

3. AppletreePrint

AppletreePrint New Member

Richard, I agree in a way but everyone is entitled to there own choices, if Nirooshan is on a budget and is trying to get a business of the ground with limited funds then a cheaper service is fine (establishing a business is not an easy task for most people). What I would say is that many of the cheap printing companies may offer cheap printing but as soon as you start adding delivery and customisation you end up paying for what you recieve anyway - which is normally a low quality card with a cheap digital print.

As your business grows you can then look at lithographic high quality printing for a competetive price and support your local printer, or if you have the funds available I would strongly recommend a high quality business card or printed letterhead from the outset as you want to make sure you are portraying a professional company image and brand.

Nirooshan, when it's the right time for you to invest in high quality printing and printed stationery have a look at www.appletreeprint.co.uk/stationery-printing.php, we're a high quality business cards printer using the higest quality litho printing methods. Offering 100's of high quality printing products and we'd be more than happy to send you one of our sample packs with examples of our high quality design and print work; so you can compare quality when you're ready to pay a little extra for a higher quality product.

Thanks for listening.

4. mrmj80

mrmj80 New Member

For sure you need to try this flyer printer Print 24 - ***********. I have been printing with them for ages, so have a try.

5. Data

Data Senior Member

Richard

People just don't get the big picture anymore

6. mrmj80

mrmj80 New Member

7. xfactor printing

xfactor printing Senior Member

Print 24 seem to be spammers? Ugh :(

8. carolline83

carolline83 New Member

You're promoting it, right? I've check it and it was good, thanks for sharing by the way.