Looking for buyer Konica Minlota Dialta Color CF3102

Discussion in 'Konica Minolta Color Laser Printers & Copiers' started by jplunk2599, Apr 21, 2013.

1. jplunk2599

jplunk2599 New Member

I am looking for a buyer for a Konica Minlota Dialta Color CF3102 office copier complete with the Fiery Interface for network printing and scanning. The machine works and runs great.I also need to know the going rate for this machine as well .

Thanks
    Jim Plunkett

2. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

Hi, to the best of knowledge KM went from Dialtas to Bizhubs in mid 2000's so machine is quite old, manufacturers are obligated to keep the parts available about 5 or so years after production was ceased so there is a chance that parts availability could be the problem. I am being offered KM Bizhub C500 for well under $1000 in plentiful quantities so I guess a couple hundred is realistic value, RIP is Pentium -3 based which is less than so-so for today's computing power demand... Sorry.

3. xfactor printing

xfactor printing Senior Member

The value of digital machines is very time dependent.
    New machine: $40,000
    After 5 years: $10,000
    After 10 years: $500
    First when they all go off lease there is a glut in the market and the price goes way down. At that point there are also plenty of machines being broken for spares and also still consumables at about the cost of running under contract in the market as everyone moves on to the new machines. Then after another few years, any parts get sparse and the value of the machines go to almost nil. After another couple, it's hard to get any parts but then the consumables go way down again too to almost nothing as no one is still running them.

4. leonardo

leonardo Member

That true.
    But I want to know price for Kodak Nexpress M700 and 2100. I have both for sale.

5. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

The price on high end devices wary significantly depending on condition, meter count etc. as anything that might need to be done to bring these up to speed will cost significant amount. Kodak nexpress 700 is Canon ImagePress 7000 I believe and these go 15,000 to 20,000 in average, Nexpress 2100 is 20K to 30K also depends on mileage, condition and accessories.