Looking for a printing company that can print huge banners with fluorescent colors

Discussion in 'Print Community General Printing Discussion' started by Jikdor, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Jikdor

Jikdor New Member

Hi, I'm creating psychedelic fractal images that I would like to print and sell as backdrops. I have contacted a few printing companies but none of them have been able to print with fluorescent colors that glow in UV/black light. Some people even say it's not possible to print with fluorescent colors, that it's only possible to hand press or hand paint. I hope this is not true! Here is an example of the images I'm creating that I want printed. The image is very big (10MB).
    http://psybackdrops.com/bilder/Fractal1.png

If this is posted in the wrong forum place move.
    Does anyone know of a company that can do this for me? Help would be very appreciated thank you.

2. Jikdor

Jikdor New Member

No one? :(

3. rossio

rossio Senior Member

Suppose you´re wrong here. You better look at signmaker forum. Blacklight activated colors usually will be printed in silkscreen.

4. mediavisiongraphics

mediavisiongraphics New Member

Fluorescent print

Not sure if thread still active. Our company Mediavision graphics has developed true fluorescent digital printing using four colour process

5. bryan63

bryan63 New Member

I do know of this really good online printing company. You can visite their website at www.overnightprints.fr they have really goood customer service and great prices for your banners. Visit them and let me kknow if I brought you help. Cheers!