1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

little joe proofing press

Discussion in 'Offset & Digital Presses for sale' started by greg regan, Aug 7, 2009.

1. greg regan

greg regan Member

little joe 1 color proofing press in excellent condition, extra plate, blanket and ink brayer.

2. tom560

tom560 New Member

little joe

How much do you want for this little joe. I'm currently in the market for one. Thanks

3. greg regan

greg regan Member

This little joe is a model H one color. It includes a printing plate, pipette, ink brayer, metal shims and blanket. I am asking 3500 dollars plus freight to your destination. Press is set up and ready to make proofs. I also have several ink mixers and a X-rite 408 densitometer for sale. Thanks

4. greg regan

greg regan Member

i have lowered price to 2500 dollars plus freight

5. Tom Lee

Tom Lee New Member

do you still have the littlt joe for sale?

6. greg regan

greg regan Member