Konika-minolta C350 vs Xerox DC2240 vs Canon CLC 3220, what's the best

Discussion in 'Konica Minolta Color Laser Printers & Copiers' started by omargraphe, Jan 1, 2010.

1. omargraphe

omargraphe New Member

Hi everybody,

Please, i want to buy a used color printer/copier, a seller has 3 models : the Konika-minolta C350, the Xerox DC2240 and the Canon CLC 3220, i'm so confused, i don't know what machin is the best, i want best resolution of print, i won't use it as copier, i want use is for printing a visit card, label, flayer and a lot of similar things, pls help me to choose the best for me, thanks at all

2. allberto

allberto Member

Hi!
    I currently use DC2240. I am satisfied with quality, but you should pay your attention to printable paper (media) weight. 2240 can print up to 220 gsm (but it works fine with 280gsm as well) :)

3. omargraphe

omargraphe New Member

thanks for your replay alberto, but tell me about speed of ripping or printing in xerox dc2240, is the print quality same printing in connection by parallel cable and in connection by network cable? becouse i tried one time to print in connection by parallel cable and i observe that the printing is very slow,

and also, is the service is easier and suplies cheap in xerox 2240??

is the copi/print in xerox 2240 cost less than in KM c350 or Canon CLC 3200?

4. allberto

allberto Member

well,
    I print using network cable - I think that is the way it is built.
    Ripping process, i have to admit, is very slow...

I can't tell you about prices because we have contract and we pay cents per copies...
    Support (drums, cartridges, waste-toner-tank) isn't difficult, but everything, that is deeper, is very difficult to reach (e.g. transfer belt, developer, ...)