1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Konica-Minolta MagiColor 8650

Discussion in 'Color Laser Printers & Copiers for sale' started by OkiTech, Dec 18, 2012.

1. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

Hi. Thanks for reading our ad. We have Konica-Minolta Magicolor 8650 for sale. Really near brand new condition - only 3500 pages ever printed All consumables installed are those that originally shipped with the printer, all are 100% or whatever could possibly be used to print 3500 sheets.. This is very nice printer with low print count, really clean but does have a few scuffs from being transported. It was connected to some kind of medical apparatus to output images/reports so no real commercial use. Price is $1400 or reasonable offer, please reply or send me your info VIA Private Message. Thank you.
    We can pack and ship nationwide, I will need your City+Zip+ Commercial/Residential+Availability of Foklift or Loading Dock, I need this info to calculate, please don't just ask "how much to ship to Texas"
    I don't have an experience running this machine, but it looks solid and impressive, works really quite and considering that Konica-Minolta had kicked some serious butt in last several years, should be a nice machine.
    From specs I found on internet, i see that it can run #100 cover, 12x18 as well as banners 12.5x47 inches. Aftermarket toners and chips are available for it....

Attached Files:

2. Alan Daniels

Alan Daniels New Member

If this Konica-Minolta MagiColor 8650DN is still available I am interested. Please contact me directly if you wish. My cell # is 914-475-4746

Best,

Alan

3. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

Hi Alan. As I mentioned, the Magicolor 8650DN is sold. We have a Bizhub C353P available, here are the specs:
    http://www.rais.bg/files/bizhub_C353P.pdf
    Machine has less than 200 pages on the counter, price is $1800.
    We also have Bizhub C252P configures as #3 in the brochure..
    http://www.konicaminolta.ch/fileadm...52P_C252P/PDF/KM_BIZHUB_C252P_C352P_FINAL.pdf
    Machine has about 60-70K pages on the counter but Print quality looks like it could use some improvements at least by my standards - most likely a drum or two, Price is $1300
    Let me know.

4. Alan Daniels

Alan Daniels New Member

Any reason why this unit has so few pages run? When was this unit purchased originally? May I come and test run some specialty papers we use to see if the machine can handle it?
    Thanks,

Alan

5. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

It was part of medical machine and meant to output images out of it. At some point Konica minolta made some bad laser units, basically they would fail right away, they did replace them at some point free of charge but that program is long gone and who ever owned that machine missed it. We had to replace all 4 lasers .

6. Alan Daniels

Alan Daniels New Member

Biz Hub for Alan

Can you forward me the serial number?

7. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member