1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Konica Minolta BIZHUB PRESS 7000 for sale 950K only, Fiery RIP, Finisher, LCC Tray

Discussion in 'Offset & Digital Presses for sale' started by OkiTech, Apr 25, 2014.

1. OkiTech

OkiTech Senior Member

We have a KONICA MINOLTA BIZHUB PRESS C7000 on the way, should be available in the beginning of MAY 2014.
    It has a 950,000 clicks which is next to nothing for this monster, equipped with
    EFI Fiery RIP, Finisher, Relay Unit for nice flat prints and Air Assisted Feed Large Capacity Feeder.
    Price $28,000 but we will gladly consider reasonable offer.
    We can palletize and ship within mainland USA.
    Picture is generic but close to what is coming, I will update once unit lands in my shop.
    Please contact me at UnlimitedBT at Yahoo dot Com.
    Roman.

Attached Files:

2. Neil Hickman

Neil Hickman New Member

Are you interested in helping me sell a C6000 w/external fiery rip, compose/impose and stapler / folder finishing unit? neil@sentinelprinters.com