Konica Minolta 7000

Discussion in 'Other Digital Presses' started by Pro Canon, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Pro Canon

Pro Canon Member

Dear all,

any km 7000 owners to give me a feed back on the machine please? i am looking to invest.

cheers.

2. fplane

fplane New Member

have you heard back on your post

i was wondering if you had learned or purchased the 7000. We are comparing as well and interested in what you have learned

3. Pro Canon

Pro Canon Member

nah nothing yet mate! i am trying to see if anyone ownes one but no luck! after having two demos one at canon and another at konika i think i like the quality more on the canon! it was amazing! but still i would like to hear more before buying

4. Manafaith

Manafaith New Member

Just had a KM C7000 Installed 3 days ago. We were running a Docucolor 242. C7000 is a Fabulous Machine with plenty of Capabilites. Only been running for a couple of days but I am extremely pleased with its performance so far. Plus the Re-Humidifier unit keeps the paper nice and flat and static free

5. Pro Canon

Pro Canon Member

good luck manafaith

6. nhmartin52

nhmartin52 Member

I suppose I am slightly biased, since I sell Konica Minolta machines. However, I have had no complaints about any of the PRESS line from any of my customers. The relay unit and rehumidification unit is a must have for any of the PRESS printers. I would not sell one without it. I can't persuade you one way or the other, but I can speak to the Konica Minolta line. As a manufacturer, they have really stepped up to the plate and delivered their first high quality color print production line, and have made a committment to continue pursuit of a revered place in the digital press market.

7. CK4811

CK4811 Member

I am very familiar with the C7000 Line of digital presses, I have ran one for the past 2 yrs, really wonderful machine. If you are in West Texas I would love to demo one for you and have you come by the shop and check out ours.