Komori Technician in Mumbai

Discussion in 'Komori Printing Presses' started by klecman, Mar 17, 2011.

1. klecman

klecman Senior Member

I have been trying to help a group member in Mumbai, India. He is having a problem with calibrating the register remote controls on a Lithrone 28. Does anyone know of an experienced Komori technician near that area?
    It is the kind of problem that is easier to repair than to explain. The technician must have experience with both the mechanics and electrics of the remote register PQC controls.

What is peculiar is that both lateral and circumferential range is limited on all units. At first, I thought it was low voltage to the potentometers but that is not the case. Lateral will only reach + and - of about 2.25 and the circumferential stops at about .75 mm.

Can anyone make sense of how this could have happened? I could understand it if it were one unit but the fact that it is happening on all units makes no sense to me unless someone diddled with the settings on the IPC 452 boards and set the bandwidth on all units to the same value. This is a recent move so I cannot trace the history of the problem.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2011
  2. FSA

FSA Senior Member

I had that problem on '92 40", it was a damaged board on the override control at the deliery, and it happen when the press was moved. Sorry I can't remember how, but it was the movers that were the cause.

3. klecman

klecman Senior Member

Thank you very much. I will relay your comments to the technician working on the press. If you remember any of the details, please let me know.

4. klecman

klecman Senior Member

Looks like the problem was solved. Sandeep, the technician I was working with was able to manually tune all the register feedback bandwidths to their proper positions. This is a tricky and tedious procedure requiring a thorough understanding of the mechanical and electrical systems involved. The mystery remains as to how they were all out of calibration by about the same amount.

5. jignesh286

jignesh286 New Member

Can I get contact no. of Mr. Sandeep?

6. alliswell

alliswell Member

i think My friend Shiva kumar of Sivakasi is the best Komori & Mitsubishi mechnanic 09894863727