Komori sprint wrinkle on paper

Discussion in 'Komori Printing Presses' started by Mayur, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Mayur

Mayur Member

This is how the wrinkle comes in tail end

Attached Files:

2. Mayur

Mayur Member

Hi I what to know why the powder in not working the motor is turning on but it’s not spraying the powder and can anyone help with the counter diagram as my counter is not working it’s not showing power
    Machine Komori sprint L225B

3. Adil

Adil Senior Member

you have to make sure that the pipes are well cleaned and that there is no powder accumulating in the nozzles, check the blowing air pressure too

4. Mayur

Mayur Member

the pressure was less as there was a plastic piece that was broken what was used to change the pressure. Now it’s working

5. Adil

Adil Senior Member

Good job

6. Mayur

Mayur Member

Hello everyone
    My Komori sprint is again giving problem
    This time the paper on the gauge side is coming late till lay off we try to increase the speed from bottom side then it’s coming fast on other side due to this we are not getting register and there are wrinkles on paper
    We have set the rollers and brush is all ways but still no luck

7. Mayur

Mayur Member

I am not getting registration what can I do

8. turbotom1052

turbotom1052 Senior Member

I would start from the feeder and move forward. Are all sucker assemblies working as intended with no binding? Are the forwarding suckers at the same angle? If there is not a sheet cocking mechanism on your feeder you can effectively cock your sheet travel by angling either forward or backward one of the forwarding suckers. Are the feeder drive wheels on the shaft set up symmetrically and with even tension? Feeder tapes should be inspected for equal tension and that they are not binding. All drive wheels on feeder should be set up symmetrically and with even tension. Timing of the lead edge of the sheet to the headstops should be to spec and if all the other things I mentioned are correct you should have the sheet arriving at headstops evenly. Lastly you should know that the dropping down of the side guide and the dwell of the side guide and its other adjustments are correct. Good luck and keep us all posted.

9. Raf77

Raf77 Senior Member

Check your cam followers first pal.