Komori Sprint L225B Problems.

Discussion in 'Komori Printing Presses' started by Virtuoso, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Virtuoso

Virtuoso Member

Hello,

We own this very old machine in hopes of replacing our old Multilith/Hamada and Solna(all single colors). We're doing our very first runs but it seems we are hitting more problems than completing our jobs. Today, after running around 10k impressions, the machine just stopped. The operator had to turn it off, let it 'cool down' for 1 hour and then he's able to print. Probably around 10k-15k impressions later, it stops again. The Eyekom has remained untouched.

Please help us. When we contacted the local dealer for the electrical diagram, they're asking us $1995 for the diagram alone. The machine has not even generated that revenue and it's still in debt. I hope someone can help us here. We're in a middle of our biggest project and its a government tender project, if we fail to complete this, there's a chance for a blacklist. Our fallback is our Solna but we're bottlenecked by our vacuum pump since the carbon vanes get chipped off all the time. They don't last 2 weeks at all.

Thank you very much,
    Virtuoso

2. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Hi sir
    Good day
    Let me know what wiring schematic do you need¿
    Maybe i can help you.
    You must test the 1) Main contactor S2 +S3+S4 thorught the N.C contact M3+M4 if the contact are good 2)Search for loose connection
    or wires tight very well. 3) the power supply if is the tolerance 4) See if the Brush system of the motor if in good condition

3. Virtuoso

Virtuoso Member

Thanks my friend. But we're not very familiar with the names like contactor and N.C. We're very old school here. I'm sorry.

4. Virtuoso

Virtuoso Member

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly show our gratitude to the user @CHOCK. He went above and beyond just to help us with our business. He's truly a godsend among men. Thank you very much CHOCK. A true veteran in the game and has acquired so many resources to help anyone who's in need. Blessings to you and your family & friends.

5. CHOCK

CHOCK Senior Member

Thank you by his word Sir
    Let me know any problem.
    My concern is help to anybody.