komori sprint 26 2/c

Discussion in '1-Color and 2-Color Offset Presses' started by dean, Nov 4, 2008.

1. dean

dean New Member

:)hi,does anyone else run a komori sprint 26 2/c

2. luke

luke Senior Member

Hi Dean,
    I don't run a Komori but just noticed you live in Coffs Harbour, I'm currently living and working in Brisbane running a 4 colour shinohara, and at the end of the year will be re-locating back to Coffs, nine years in Brisbane and i still miss living in the best town in Aus.
    How's the industry been down there of late?
    Brisbane's had a slow year just starting to pick up again now.

There seems to be a few print shops down there, but I'm guessing not all of them have machines on site.. Anyway I hope there's a position available In one of the print shops,

Sorry I didn't have any info regards to the Komori sprint.

Luke

3. dean

dean New Member

hi luke,its rather slow every where in coffs,running process work with a bit of gto work,didgital printing is taking over(damm technologie),all the other printers r running single colour **** boxes

4. luke

luke Senior Member

That's very disapointing to hear that there isn't that many machines down there.
    Sounds like the chances of me getting into print down there will be slim which is a shame, because I love printing..

I was prepared to go back on the small offset machines, even though comming off a fully optioned shino 52 4c would be a bit of a change, but there are still days at the momment were I have to fill in for the other printer and run the 1 - 2 colour iteks

Anyway thanks for the heads up, regards the industry down there..

Luke..