Komori Sprint 228 P 1995

Discussion in 'Komori Printing Presses' started by Eminence, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Eminence

Eminence New Member

Hi all,
    I am in to process of buying komori sprint 228 P SAPC 1995 model, but i have some queries regarding this machine
    1) Is their any issue for printing registration for perfector machines, weather we use it staright for maximum run time.

2) How is the print quality for this machine as compare to other makes such as Lithrone or Heidelberg.

Please i would like good information regarding this machine.
    Thanks

2. Meny

Meny Senior Member

First i must say it depends more on the press you buy and the printer then on the design of the press as it is a good press if well kept & well operated.
    The GS models are better then the older ones and no quality issues at the expected level.
    Register is good as long as the press is in good condition. it is used around the world as a quality press for farma jobs , so if what you buy is not JUNK STEEL , it is a good one to work with.
    Lithrones are better for thick stock , while any Perfecting press is designed for lighter stock. If you try and print on heavy stock it will cost you in quality for sure.
    If you do not need a perfector , why buy one ? for the low price ? Not a good reason at all...

Good luck

3. Eminence

Eminence New Member

Thanks Meny for your valuable inputs,
    i have one more query how is heidelberg sormz alcolor staright machine as compare to komori sprint 228 straight

4. Meny

Meny Senior Member

The sorm has SAPC ?

How can you put them on the same table...apples to apples , oranges to oranges...
    what about remote control ? PQC / CPC

give us the full details to point the +/- of each press.
    good luck