Komori spica 29p pqc-u setting problem

Discussion in 'Komori Printing Presses' started by Manlai, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Manlai

Manlai Member

Hi folks,

I need a urgent help on PQC settings. yesterday i replaced dead battery with rechargeable battery but in this morning when i started the komori, sound alerts and PQC displays to choose machine model, language etc., old data has completely lost. i am not familiar with this settings and i am from Mongolia far from services. problems are as follows:

1. PQC-U some functions are unavailable to click on the screen so what's wrong with the system?. as far as i know AMR automatic inking system is only one active other two automatic blanket cleaner and other one are inactive. i can't see the symbol you can see it from the picture. IMG_4459.jpg
    Thus I can't access to functions and enter data.

2. There is a error screening says MISSING SHEET DETECTOR OFF so i located the sensor and checked & adjusted as manual says but no luck. still showing the problem. Actually the sensor seems working properly so i assume something related with electric or other things.

The biggest problem is how to enable those inactive buttons. what's wrong with this machine. please help me to sort it out.

Cheers,

Manlai,

beni likes this.
  2. dacksford

dacksford New Member

I have same problem with my komori spica 29P.
    Anyone responds to your problem?
    I need also help on this issue.

3. christ ducat

christ ducat Member

reprogramming by a komori technician is imperative (c tres chere) and replacement of the job memory battery

4. Vedran Budimir sarajevo

Vedran Budimir sarajevo New Member

Hello, if you have solved this problem, please send me instructions on how to repair the machine, because I have the same problem.

5. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Under the main menu there is a tuning button. It requires a code to get into the tuning menu. Komori has to be contacted because your press was set up by them and they have the parameters of all the console functions, every press will have different numbers. They will email a couple sheets with all the parameters. Very important to input it right if you have a perfector.
    Best of luck

6. Istvan Molnar

Istvan Molnar New Member

Hello,
    Unfortunately, we also had a battery change.
    Data is missing. Unfortunately, the service can only come in 3 weeks.
    Could someone send me the login password and the configuration parameters?
    Komori Spica 29P
    Thanks for all the help.

7. Adil

Adil Senior Member

One day I entered the service menu on a komori L 428 but I currently have no password, I wrote it in the catalog in my office; too bad I'm not there at the moment, as soon as I'm there I can communicate it

8. Istvan Molnar

Istvan Molnar New Member

Any help would be great.
    Thanks