1. The Color Printing Forum Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post presses, equipment, or parts they either want or have for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Kodak 5634 DI Press for sale

Discussion in 'Offset & Digital Presses for sale' started by mhuddles, Jan 10, 2013.

1. mhuddles

mhuddles New Member

Machine count: 12,426,035. Print Count: 7,059,681.
    Best Offer.

2. ryobiserviceman

ryobiserviceman Member

i would be very interested in buying your DI Press
    Could you call me at 617 592 3362

Thanks Mike

3. Toddski

Toddski New Member

Hello, I am an equipment dealer in NY state and currantly have a client who is looking for a machine almost exactly like yours. Do you still have it? Do you have pictures and how machine is equiped. Is there a price you have in mind? Any details would be appreciated. My client is ready to move witrhin the next few weeks.
    I can be reached on my cell as well at 585-314-3410.
    Thank you,

Todd Hummel

4. mhuddles

mhuddles New Member

I tried calling twice but bad connection. I'm in MD.

My number is 240-22-4074.

I have photos of machine and specs.

Mike

5. Toddski

Toddski New Member

Phone number

Hi,

I want to call but your phone number isnt complete. You can reach me at 585-314-341- office 585-342-9711 or email thummel@rochester.rr.com
    Thanks
    Todd Hummel

6. Toddski

Toddski New Member

Hello,
    I cant reach you because your phone number is not complete. You can reach me at office Precision Offset & Bindery, Rochester NY 14617, 585-342-9711, 888-754-2020, cell 585-314-3410, thummel@rochester.rr.com or thummel44@gmail.com. Please contact me directly.
    Todd Hummel

7. vvickers3313

vvickers3313 New Member

Hi Mike, My name is Buddy and I work for Presstek. We buy and refurbish these presses as a matter of business. We would like to talk with you and get more information and pictures. The person who buys for us is Steve. He can be reached at sanderson@presstek.com. If you prefer, you can email your phone number to him and he will gladly call you. I to can be reached at bvickers@presstek.com.

8. Toddski

Toddski New Member

wow this is funny.