KHS-AI

Discussion in 'Komori Printing Presses' started by Oleg Savashinsky, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Oleg Savashinsky

Oleg Savashinsky New Member

Dear Printers,

We have KHS-AI system. Suppose it has to change ink fountain keys after density measurement. However, there is Density correction button 4 and some settings connected with it. Could somebody explain how it works? What is ink duct stop time? Where can we specify it?

Regards

Attached Files:

2. Tsvetan Tsaryanski

Tsvetan Tsaryanski Member

You do not need these features after using KHS-I. Use if you only have PQC.

3. Oleg Savashinsky

Oleg Savashinsky New Member

Tsvetan,

thank you very much for your answer.

So if I understand Komori logic right, there are three levels of correction. Basic is PQC, next level - KHS, and the highest - KHS-AI. 1-st question: Am I right?

Basic level is on the first picture, and if I use KHS or KHS-AI, I leave STUDY button off. 2-nd question: Is that correct?

If I use KHS-AI I don’t use KHS tables as on picture 3, I use tables built in KHS-AI. 3-rd question: Is that true?

4-th question: What about STUDY button on the set-up screen, picture 2? Should I also ignore it if I use KHS-AI?

I am a bit confused, so much STUDY buttons…:(

Attached Files:

4. Tsvetan Tsaryanski

Tsvetan Tsaryanski Member

PQC is the minimum level of equipment with which you operate your machine. KOMORI has given you the opportunity to learn PQC how to manage colors according to your method of work and your tendencies. If you have PDC-SG + KHS-AI on your machine, they take control of the colors. They also have the function of training according to your method of work. PQC as a color control tool is no longer needed.