Kba rapida 106

Discussion in 'KBA Printing Presses' started by Hawker, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Hawker

Hawker Member

Hi, My company I work for has recently purchased a kba rapida 106. On occasions we experience excessive hickies even when the ink and rollers look fine. I am beginning to wonder if the differential drive is actually working. I have the diff drive selected on on the console. Is there any way of checking or testing if it is actually operating. Or does anybody have any other ideas. Thank you in advance.

2. Meny

Meny Senior Member

why not ask KBA ?

3. Hawker

Hawker Member

I have asked there technicians that they employ here in Australia and they looked a bit confused. They require more training from kba in relation to a lot of fascets regarding the press, electrical and mechanical.

4. Meny

Meny Senior Member

Hello Australia

I know it's a big distance to go , but why not make the KBA guys call the company and come back with answers ????

If the service people can not do that , i am sure the sales people who sold the press can.....

New press and no answers ? big bad black point for KBA.......nor that they need any.....

5. Ink Monkey

Ink Monkey Member

There coming from the blanket washer,
    Check the grip and tail edge of the blanket after washing, its the residue
    did my head in trying to find them, engaging the differential drive only made it worse.

6. Hawker

Hawker Member

Ink money, thanks for reply, this makes total sense. I know the residue that you're talking about and I'll give the grip and tail edge of the blankets a good clean tomorrow. Kind regards, hawker